Terms and Conditions
Once your purchase has been completed, you agree to the Terms and Conditions/Policies stated below.
- All orders are subject to these conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please email or telephone us.
- These conditions represent the entire conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the conditions without the prior approval of Mirrorzone.
- Acceptance of goods by the customer shall be conclusive evidence before any court of arbitrator that these conditions apply.
- Mirrorzone reserves the right to change the conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the conditions before an order.
Delivery please note that we cannot be held responsible for damage once you have signed and accepted delivery. Signing unchecked delivery notes will not be accepted in the case of a claim.
(1) All deliveries can take up to 5-7 working days, but all stock products are usually dispatched within a few days. Delivery time after collection from Mirrorzone depends on courier and location. Should you need any item for a specific date please contact us prior to purchase to confirm we can get it to you on time. If an item is out of stock we will require approximately 9-10 weeks for delivery of this item. We will notify you by email should this occur. Please note that following this your order can be tracked by using the the Track My Order page which will give you an updated, estimated delivery date.
(2) No liability will be attached to Mirrorzone if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason beyond our control. We at Mirrorzone will do our very best to deliver our products as soon as possible to you.
(3) Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Mirrorzone within 7 days.
(4) Claims for damaged goods on delivery must be notified to Mirrorzone within 24 hours by email stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier.
(5) If your property has any access restrictions you should inform us of this as soon as possible.
(6) Every effort shall be made by Mirrorzone to deliver the goods at the price quoted. However, Mirrorzone reserve the right to alter the price in the event of any increase in tax variations, freight or carriage charges, insurance charges or any other charges which may apply to the goods being delivered.
We Offer No Hassle Returns
Thank you for placing an order with Mirrorzone. We will endeavour to ensure that your order is dispatched carefully to you by our trusted courier and we trust that you will be happy with your purchase.
If, for some reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, we will be happy to refund or exchange your purchase subject to the following conditions:-
- You fully complete the Returns Form available on our website.
- Mirror/s must be returned in their original condition and repacked in the original box which must not be damaged with a valid receipt (customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery). Notice of intention to return goods must be received within 14 days of delivery and the cancellation period expires after 14 days from the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods. In addition, the consumer shall send back or hand over the goods not later than 14 days from the day on which they informed Mirrorzone of their decision to cancel.
- Mirrorzone cannot accept returned damaged goods.
- Contact must be made with Mirrorzone by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your purchase being returned.
- At this stage, you have the option of ensuring the safe return of the mirror/s either in person or with a courier of your choice. However, please note that the mirror must be received by us in it's original condition, repacked in the original box and must be undamaged before a refund will be made. Alternatively, Mirrorzone can arrange for the collection of your purchase by our trusted courier, the fee for which is €50.
In the unlikely event that your goods are defective upon receipt, please contact Mirrorzone by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt of your purchase and in advance of completing the above steps. Where Mirrorzone is satisfied that the mirror was damaged in transit, we will be responsible for the collection fee. Should you wish to avail of a refund, same will be done once the product is returned. We will refund the product price only to the original credit/debit card used for the online purchase.
Please note that ‘special’ order goods made to your own specification cannot be returned unless damaged upon receipt.
Mirrorzone shall have no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, failure to follow Mirrorzone’s written instructions, misuse or alteration of goods.
All prices on our website, leaflets and promotional material are in EUROS and are INCLUSIVE of VAT at the current rate. Prices will be increased or decreased according to any increase/decrease in VAT charges or manufacturers prices. Mirrorzone reserves to right to amend prices to correct errors or omissions.
Mirrorzone reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order. No charge is made to the customer for credit or debit payments. Mirrorzone reserves the right to refuse any order. Orders are accepted on the basis the customer has read and accepted these conditions. To make a purchase through our site, the customer must provide your name, phone number and other requested information as indicated. When ordering items, the customer will be required to provide payment details through STRIPE, which is a secure online payment company.
If you have any queries in relation to the selection/installation of your mirror, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mirrorzone shall not be liable for any damage caused during installation.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at https://www.mirrorzone.ie/ or through our mobile application. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Company. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Company.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
V. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VIII. AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
X. MERGER OR ACQUISITION
XI. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
We will send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
XII. CONTACT US & WITHDRAWING CONSENT